Sage – Payroll & Downloads
This page was last updated on 10/11/2020 09:50am
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Payroll Information
Please note: As with the COVID-19 situation the below information is continuously changing, please always refer to Revenue.ie or GOV.ie for most up to date information following any new policy changes etc.
Please find below information from both Sage & Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection,
with recommendations and new measures to help assist with processing COVID-19 related payments:
- Sage Payroll – FAQ’s COVID-19 support schemes – Frequently Asked Questions
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection – COVID-19 Information for Employers and Employees
- Revenue update on changes to EWSS subsidy rates and payment schedule – Update 21/10/2020
- Sage Payroll – Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme – Covid-19 22/10/2020
Additional Sage Payroll Info – Calculating Average Wage
Sage Payroll (previously Sage Micropay) is a sophisticated payroll solution designed in Ireland for the Irish market. It supports payroll process beyond the basic payroll requirements while giving users peace of mind that their payroll is up to date and compliant with current legislation.
Sage Payroll features include:
- Easy to get started
- Manage holiday entitlement
- Online ROS Submissions for P45’s, P45 part 3, P46, P30, P35
- Analyse your Payroll data made easy
- Process weekly, fortnightly, bi-monthly, four-weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll
- Print or email payslips to employees
- Automatically calculate payments and deductions
- Electronically pay employees using online banking
- Pay employees into different bank accounts
- Easily calculates PAYE, PRSI and USC liabilities.
- Integrates with most accounts system.
- For more information please contact MCS.
Please select your payroll download below:
Sage Payroll (Micropay) Downloads
- Sage Payroll v23.5 (Payroll Year End Update) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v23.4 (EWSS Mid Sept Update 2020) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v23.3 (COVID_19 EWSS Update Aug 28th 2020) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v23.2 (COVID_19 Update May 4th 2020) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v23.1 (PRSI Thresholds Feb 1st 2020) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v22.5 (PYE 2019 & Budget 2020) >>Download
- Sage Payroll v22.3 (PAYE Modernisation Improvements) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v22.2 (PAYE Modernisation features) >> Download
Payroll Hints/Tips & User Guides
- Payroll Year End Checklist >> Download
- Payroll Year End User Guide >> Download
- Payroll Housekeeping >> Download
- ODBC >> Download
If you are unsure which version you need or require assistance please contact the office on (01)4507846