Sage – Payroll & Downloads
Please select your payroll download below:
Sage Payroll (previously Sage Micropay) is a sophisticated payroll solution designed in Ireland for the Irish market. It supports payroll process beyond the basic payroll requirements while giving users peace of mind that their payroll is up to date and compliant with current legislation.
Sage Payroll features include:
- Easy to get started
- Manage holiday entitlement
- Online ROS Submissions for P45’s, P45 part 3, P46, P30, P35
- Analyse your Payroll data made easy
- Process weekly, fortnightly, bi-monthly, four-weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll
- Print or email payslips to employees
- Automatically calculate payments and deductions
- Electronically pay employees using online banking
- Pay employees into different bank accounts
- Easily calculates PAYE, PRSI and USC liabilities.
- Integrates with most accounts system.
- For more information please contact MCS.
Sage Payroll (Micropay)
- Sage Payroll v22.2 (PAYE Modernisation features) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v22.1 (PAYE Modernisation features) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v21.3/v22.0 (PYE 2018 & Budget 2019) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v21.2 (Payroll Modernisation 2018, Employees Country of Residence, Validate Data & ROS registration) >> Download
- Sage Payroll v21.1 (Payroll Modernisation 2018 & GDPR) >>Download
- Sage Payroll v21.0 (Payroll Modernisation 2018 & rename to Sage Payroll) >>Download
- Micropay v19.3/v20.0 (PYE 2017 & Budget 2018)>> Download
- Micropay PYE Checklist >> Download
- Micropay User Guide >> Download
- Quickpay v17.2/v18.0 (Payroll Year End 2017 & Budget 2018)>> Download
- ODBC >> Download
If you are unsure which version you need or require assistance please contact the office on (01)4507846