What is bespoke software development?
Bespoke software development refers to software designed specifically to meet the unique needs of individual clients. Bespoke systems can help companies save time on repetitive daily tasks, reduce excessive paperwork and automate business processes.
Examples of MCS-Designed Bespoke Software
- Membership database (Insurance Industry)
- Dispatch Systems (Factory/Processing Industries)
- Sales order Systems (Newspaper Industries)
- Invoicing System (Motor Industries)
- Freelancer System (Newspaper Industries)
- Calibrating Software (Pharmaceutical Industries)
- Educated Marketing database (Education)
- Direct Debit Software. Allow you to collect, send and receive Direct Debits from your account system. (SEPA ready)
- Cash Receipts. Cash receipt program that will take you bank statement and create allocated payments against your customer’s accounts.
- Fantasy Sports Games, GAA Manager, Horse Manager, Golf Manager, Soccer Manager
Contact MCS today to discuss how MCS developers can design software that is uniquely suited to the needs of your business.